School is back in session, Pumpkin Spiced Lattes are available, and the air is starting to get ever so slightly cooler. Fall is around the corner. A lot of people think the best time to buy a house
24 Super Creative Jack-O’-Lantern Ideas You Should Try This Halloween
Dated: June 19 2020
It’s that time again. Soon, the cutest ghouls and goblins will be prancing from door to door asking for tricks or treats. Here’s some inspiration to make your carvings stand out from the rest!
1. This image is based on Jack from “The Nightmare before Christmas.”
2. For the little ghouls who like to rock out.
3. This one would be perfect with a recording of “I am Groot!” playing in the darkness.
4. What kid doesn’t love this hedgehog?
5. Maybe add a sign: “Warning – this pumpkin will eat all your treats!”
6. Here’s one for the Trekkies.
7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Pumpkins.
8. Transformers can literally transform out of anything…
9. Give this one a saxophone!
10. Hobbes wants out! (Okay...not a Jack-O'-Lantern, but talented nonetheless!)
11. This is what Jack-O’-Lanterns look like in Hawaii.
12. Now that’s creative.
13. Carve this if you don’t want parents letting their kids ask for candy from you.
14. Beware: hungry pumpkins.
15. Here’s what they carve in Texas.
16. “I see children ambling up to my castle! Eeeeexxxxxcellent. I believe I’ll choose… TRICK!”
17. Wow! Hats off to you if you can carve Van Gogh’s Starry Night into a pumpkin!
18. Not all Jack-O’-Lanterns need to be scary. Here’s one that’s rather lovely.
19. I’m guessing the house this pumpkin decorates specializes in gold covered chocolate coins.
20. Ever get that strange feeling when you suspect a treat might actually be a trick?
21. No kid would forget seeing this one.
22. This minion is not amused. Bonus points for carving the entire pumpkin!
23. Come to the dark side. We have candy!
24. In case you carved crooked teeth into your pumpkin… problem solved.
Seleme Homes is a family vision to help dreams come true, with you at the center. We focus all of our attention to make sure your real estate goals are realized as stress-free as possible. In my firs....
Latest Blog Posts
When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, many potential buyers decided to put their home search on hold. But it looks like buyers are getting back to searching for homes online.According to recent
If you own an older home, at some point, you might want to remodel or update your property. But if you’re thinking about putting your home on the market—and want to make sure your